When it is time to write your marketing dissertation, you are just left out with a lot of things. This includes writing a well-structured task that will impress your professor, making sure that you have used the correct writing format for the dissertation and guaranteeing that all the sources are properly cited.
But do you know what’s the first and the important step when writing the marketing dissertation?
It is choosing the best topic for your dissertation. Your goal is to find the interesting marketing dissertation topics that are easy so that you do not struggle to submit the dissertation on time. To help you with this task, here are the 20 best marketing dissertation topics that you can write about.
Choose the one that is interesting for you and start writing.
30 Best Topics To Write A Marketing Dissertation On
Dissertation Topics on Digital Marketing
1. Analyzing customers’ psychology and it’s role in digital marketing.
2. Pop-up advertisements: Hit or miss?
3. The rise of new technologies: How can smart devices help companies boost sales?
4. What are the most common mistakes done with e-mail marketing?
5. How can social media affect the behavior of consumers?
Branding Dissertation Topics
6. Using social media marketing to attract customers to small companies.
7. How is brand image affected by product availability for SME?
8. Do customers understand a company’s brand value? The case of Starbucks.
9. Can brand equity be transferred to a supermarket’s own branded product?
10.How does the relative importance of tangible and intangible brand values vary across product type?
Culture and Marketing Dissertation Topics
11. How can banks use a pricing strategy to boost customer satisfaction and profitability?
12. Can automotive vendors afford to treat consumers as a homogeneous mass? The case of the North-South divide in Sweden.
13. How does culture affect the marketing of automotive? The case of Toyota in China.
14. How is globalization affecting the organizational culture of Toyota’s global operation?
15. How can national culture explain the prominence of Scottish whiskey sales in the global whiskey market?
16. How do supermarkets chain overcome language differences?
Online Marketing Dissertation Topics
17. What are the benefits and challenges of using social media to market luxury goods?
18. What is the impact of digital marketing innovation on Apple’s performance?
19. What are the benefits and challenges faced by Burberry in using digital marketing?
20. How can firms personalize their products? The case of Nike.
21. How does using web analytics for digital marketing enhance brand performance?
22. What product attributes are most valued by consumers in search, comparison, and purchase decision-making online?
23. How do consumers react to brand alliances online? The case of Amazon.com.
24. An investigation of the antecedents of consumer behavior in online auctions? The case of eBay.
Ethics in Marketing Dissertation Topics
25. The role of trust in building company reputation and brand equity through CSR initiatives.
26. How have spam laws improved marketing ethics online?
27. The relationship between marketing ethics and corporate social responsibility. Serving stakeholders and the common good.
28. What factors distinguish a consumer’s choice of most and least socially responsible firms?
29. The impact of fair trade labels on consumer’s purchase behaviors.
30. What impact do published codes of conduct have on customer buying behavior? The case of Body Shop and Marks and Spencer.
When you are writing your marketing dissertation, you want to make sure that it is well-written and well-researched. If you are not able to complete your dissertation, then here are some tips given by dissertation writing help experts that you should follow-
- Go through all the relevant sources to find the best information to complete your task.
- Brainstorm ideas that can help you follow the dissertation outline.
- Devote time to proofread and revise your document before you deliver a flawless dissertation to your professor.